Taki Saraphon🕍📍

Hi, dears🤗❤

today is the last day of practise🗓

 Today is December 23.

Today we started going to our last practice place. Our destination today was Toki Sarrafon Dome.

We and the members of our group gathered in Labi-Hauz at 09:00🖇📍 that's why I woke up at 07:00📌today. Having breakfast, I put the documents and things needed for my qualification practice in my bag. I left the house at 07:50,🕘 and arrived at Labi-Hauz at 08:50🕘. When I went, my favorite teacher Zarifa Gafurovna💞 was already waiting for us. 

Then, at 9:10 o'clock we entered to this place.


 



Shaxrizoda, Zuxro, Marjona and Nigina from our group were on duty today🤓📚✏️. We have given the necessary information about this dome. Each of us had prepared 8 questions so that the rest of our friends could better remember the information we gave. We distributed those questions to our group members. They tried to answer📍the questions completely and correctly🤗

after finishing talk Teacher gave feedback and explain tasks and all of us go home😊💖

Bye:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xoja Ali Romitaniy🕍

Amir kulol buxoriy

Bahouddin Naqshbandiy